Perform a wide variety of office support tasks within the organization while supporting the employees and supervisors.
Will be assigned various clerical duties such as sorting and sending mail, maintaining the filing system, preparing documents (such as reports and office memos) and making photocopies. Will also be in charge of coordinating the conference room schedules to ensure that there are no duplicate bookings for meetings, and maintain, inventory, and order office supplies and equipment.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must at least have a High School diploma or equivalent and 1-3 years of experience as an administrative assistant or in a related field.
- Experience or education will include intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Any other software knowledge is also helpful, especially record-keeping software, calendar organizational software, Quickbooks, or data-entry experience.
- Must be experienced in the use of standard office equipment such as scanners, fax machines and photocopiers, as well as proper filing techniques, and necessary office management experience
- Must be competent in each of the following categories: written and verbal communications, task prioritization, issue assessment, problem-solving, time management, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to change focus from one task to another when necessary, have attention to detail, provide customer service, and work well with team members, including members from other departments.
- Having experience with SBIRs is not required but is preferred.
- Receptionist: greeting and signing in visitors, issuing badges
- Receptionist: answering and transferring incoming phone calls
- Faxing and scanning documents, as requested
- Ordering lunches or dinners for customer meetings
- Maintenance of conference rooms, kitchen areas and office supply cabinets
- Travel arrangements as requested
- Fed Exp shipping (occasional backup to the shipping department)
- Audit time cards
- Maintain company calendar
- Assist other employees as requested
- Setting up interviews for potential new hires
- Incoming processing check list
- Assist in organizing "lunch and learn" with vendors
- Recognition of holidays and birthdays (e-mails and cards)
- Retention data Table to CEO quarterly
- Organize special events
- Print and provide business cards to employees
- Complete and file Government surveys and census
- Coordinate with other departments for administrative purposes
- Other duties as assigned
Please submit resumes in PDF format via email to: HR@spacemicro.com
All candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent U.S. Residents. Space Micro is an equal opportunity employer.