Prepares appropriate reports related to products and materials in one's area. Works with purchasing to place orders for material shortages to meet project needs. Updates and maintains databases to ensure information is accurate.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Executes tasks for the production and movement of materials based on material requirement process
- Assists in managing inventory of materials and parts for one's assigned project/program
- Identifies part shortages or other issues and escalates appropriately
- Contributes to reports and documentation related to products and materials in one's project/program
- Updates databases as needed to ensure information is accurate
- Executes individual project/program priorities, deadlines, and deliverables with minimal supervision
- Adapts to moderate changes and setbacks in order to manage pressure and meet deadlines
- Communicates with program managers to provide material status updates
- High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent
- 2+ years material, coordinating, or related experience
- Skills: MS Office
Please submit resumes in PDF format via email to: HR@spacemicro.com
All candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent U.S. Residents. Space Micro is an equal opportunity employer.