Lab manager and lead engineer for small optics assembly, integration and testing in a clean room environment. The duties include assembly of lens elements using precision alignment equipment, maintenance of Class 5 and Class 7 clean rooms, design, alignment and testing of visible spectrum imaging optics.
- Must have familiarity with ZEMAX optical analysis tools
- Experience in design and setting up visible imaging optical assemblies and laser calibration
- Experience with diffraction limited optical lens alignment test fixturing design
- Experience with design of test equipment with power meters over the visible spectrum
- Experience with collimation measurement techniques
- Experience with total transmission measurements
- Must have clean room knowledge and experience
- BS in Engineering
All candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent U.S. Residents. Space Micro is an equal opportunity employer.