Quality Assurance Manager
- Manages Quality Team Members and work assignments
- Communicates well in a professional manor with Customers, other Quality Team Members, Shop Personnel, Management, Engineers, and subcontract Suppliers.
- Ability to requisition inspection materials, tools, and equipment necessary for the function of quality assurance procedures.
- Attend weekly production meetings representing quality department status.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining ISO systems and recertification audits.
- Understand and interpret geometric dimensioning and tolerances (G.D. &T).
- Able to read and interpret blueprint specifications and execute job order assignments.
- Responsible for quality documents, material certifications, and any document packaging for part shipping.
- Manage and handle NCR’s (Non-Conformance Reports) and CAR’s (Corrective Action Reports) with manufacturing resource planning (MRP) software (E2).
- Bachelors Science (BS) degree; 2 years of ISO Management Representative experience, implementation of ISO Quality Management System, or 5 years related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must show organizational skills, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, the ability to handle ISO internal audits and understand manufacturing processes, while accepting the ability to take on new challenges.
- Read and interpret blueprints, documents, and write routine reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively to vendors or employees of required daily business.
All candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent U.S. Residents. Space Micro is an equal opportunity employer.