We are currently seeking to hire an RF Engineer in San Diego, CA. Candidate should be interested in Microwave and RF test, design, and product delivery from semiconductor to PCB to box level design. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join one of San Diego’s “Fastest 100 privately held companies.”
Potential employees should have a mix of technical expertise and experience, and also be strongly motivated to achieve technical success on complex engineering projects. Space Micro is looking for motivated candidates who can work as part of a team, willing to learn and can take a design assignment and push it to completion.
If you like the idea of working on a broad range of interesting projects, and seeing your work from the early "conceptual" stage through to product delivery, then Space Micro will be an interesting place for you to move forward with your career.
- BSEE degree with emphasis on RF/Microwave (MSEE preffered)
- 3-5 Years Microwave/RF Design and Test
- Space Experience preferred
- Self Starter/Low direct oversight level desired
- A demonstrated knowledge of RF/Analog circuit design, schematic capture and simulation tools (MWO, ADS, PSPICE, ORCAD/PADS)
- A demonstrated knowledge of RF/Analog design principals
- A demonstrated knowledge of RF/Analog test techniques and equimpment. Test engineering experience a plus
- Experience with software defined radios a plus
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Solve complex technical issues with some supervision
- Design RF/Analog hardware circuits to include a subset of the following: Amplifiers, Filters, switches, PLL’s, mixers, op amps for applications in microwave receivers, transmitters and synthesizers
- Perform RF testing as required to validate design as necessary
- Work with Team to Generate Proposals and Reports
- Help Us Grow Our Company
All candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent U.S. Residents. Space Micro is an equal opportunity employer.