Senior Program Manager
Space Micro is seeking an energetic and detail-focused Program Manager support for our rad hard radios and systems. The Program Manager will lead in satellite and missile electronics contracts and programs by providing overall program management for all activities and tasks performed for our space products, including customer communications, change management, reviews, and reporting in addition to routine program/project management and contract support functions related to managing all the technical, manufacturing and quality assurance tasks provided by Space Micro in the successful delivery of space qualified hardware. In addition, the Program Manager will provide leadership to assist customers in determining the appropriate technical approach or solution that will best suit their needs, for follow on contracts.
- 3 or more years of related project/program management experience with an emphasis on electronics
- BS Engineering or equivalent required
- Excellent technical and business acumen
- Demonstrated knowledge of engineering disciplines and concepts
- Ability to confidently lead technical team with an emphasis on electro-optical, opto-mechanical and laser sub-systems
- Proficiency in customer facing communications
- Strong skills in Microsoft Project, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Work background demonstrating attention to detail and ability to successfully perform job under pressure and tight deadlines is a necessity.
- Proven excellent team building and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with executive leadership
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of contract/subcontract concepts and requirements management desired
- Electronic production management experience highly desirable
- PMP certification a plus
- Secret clearance a plus
- Satellite electronics/rad hard background desired
- Experience in a smaller business company is desired
- Process oriented/Six Sigma practices desired
Please submit resumes in PDF format via email to: HR@spacemicro.com
All candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent U.S. Residents. Space Micro is an equal opportunity employer.