- Performs a variety of routine electronic or environmental tests to ensure that the operation of subassemblies and units meet company and customer specifications.
- Performs tests in accordance with established test procedures.
- Performs troubleshooting to the component level (limited supervision required).
- Records test results, maintains work logs and status reports in accordance with company work instructions.
- Must be familiar with assembly process areas to include: potting, coating and environmental test to aid in problem identification and resolution.
- Assists in the on-the-job training of less experienced or lower-level technicians.
- May be required to assist rework personnel in the repair of faulty subassemblies or units.
- Responsible for the proper use and care of test equipment and maintaining a clean and orderly work area.
- Performs other duties as required.
- AAS, military Electronics training or equivalent.
- Five to eight years experience and training in similar responsibilities.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, military specifications, test procedures and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to set-up and operate standard and special purpose electronics test equipment.
- RF Experience required.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Precision hand-eye coordination.
All candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent U.S. Residents. Space Micro is an equal opportunity employer.