- Read and interpret schematics (OrCAD, Altium)
- Read and write test procedures.
- Interface with engineering personnel to resolve design and test procedure change issues.
- Develop and correct test procedures related to engineering requirements and drawings.
- Maintain engineering labs
- Design or order cables and fixtures, where needed
- Troubleshoot and repair prototypes and production equipment.
- Work directly with engineers in support of growing cross-functional, multi-disciplined engineering groups
- Perform testing and troubleshooting in labs
- Revise assembly instructions, test instructions, and other documentation using MS Office and MS Visio
- Create test set-ups and run system-testing, sub-assembly testing, and board-level troubleshooting while at temperature.
- Assist Engineering in development of prototypes
- Prepare and revise test procedures and specifications.
- Submit status reports of ongoing test activities to immediate supervisor.
- Assemble and disassemble test systems.
- Support environmental testing, where needed
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree in Electronics Tech. or 3+ years of technical experience. Military experience a plus.
All candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent U.S. Residents. Space Micro is an equal opportunity employer.