LAST UPDATED APRIL 1, 2022
Types Of Information We Collect
The following provides examples of the type of information that we collect from you and how we use that information.
In addition to the information that we collect from you directly, we may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties, business partners, our affiliates, or publicly available sources.
Use and Processing of Information
In addition to the purposes and uses described above, we use information in the following ways:
WHAT WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR OUR REASONS To identify you when you visit our websites. To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and for our legitimate interests, i.e. to be as efficient as possible so that we can deliver the best service to you To provide products and services. For the performance of our contracts or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract Analysis to improve our services and product offerings. For our legitimate interests, i.e. to be as efficient as possible so that we can deliver the best service to you To streamline the checkout process. For the performance of our contracts and at your request, for our legitimate interests, i.e. to be as efficient as possible so that we can deliver the best service to you To conduct analytics. For our legitimate interests, i.e. to be as efficient as possible so that we can deliver the best service to you To respond to inquiries related to support or other requests. For the performance of our contracts and at your request, for our legitimate interests, i.e. to be as efficient as possible so that we can deliver the best service to you To send marketing and promotional materials, including information relating to our products, services, sales, or promotions. For our legitimate interests, i.e. to promote our business to existing and former customers For internal administrative purposes, as well as to manage our relationships. To comply with our legal and regulatory requirements, for the performance of our contracts and at your request, for our legitimate interests, i.e. to be as efficient as possible so that we can deliver the best service to you To screen for compliance with professional, legal and regulatory obligations that apply to our business, such as export controls, sanctions, and other embargoes. To comply with our legal and regulatory requirements
Although the sections above describe our primary purpose in collecting your information, in many situations we have more than one purpose. For example, if you complete an online purchase we may collect your information to track the order and so that we can quickly and easily respond to any questions about your order. As a result, our collection and processing of your information is based in different contexts upon your consent, our need to perform a contract, our obligations under law, and/or our general interest in conducting our business.
Sharing of Information
In addition to the specific situations discussed elsewhere in this policy, we disclose information in the following situations:
- 1. Affiliates and Acquisitions. We may share information with our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control). If another company acquires, or plans to acquire, our company, business, or our assets, we will also share information with that company, including at the negotiation stage.
- 2. Other Disclosures with Your Consent. We may ask if you would like us to share your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy.
- 3. Other Disclosures without Your Consent. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also share your information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies, or to comply with your requests for the provision of services by a third party intermediary.
- 4. Public. Some of our websites may provide the opportunity to post comments, or reviews, in a public forum. If you decide to submit information on these pages, that information may be publicly available.
- 5. Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers, such as our auditors, bankers, and insurers. Among other things service providers may help us to administer our website, conduct surveys, provide technical support, process payments, and assist in the fulfillment of orders.
You can make the following choices regarding your personal information:
- 1. Access to Your Personal Information. You may request access to your personal information by contacting us at the address described below. If required by law, upon request, we will grant you reasonable access to the personal information that we have about you. Note that California residents may be entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for direct marketing.
- 2. Deletion of Your Personal Information. You may request that we delete your personal information by contacting us at the address described below. If required by law we will grant a request to delete information, but you should note that in many situations we must keep your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for another one of our business purposes.
- 3. Online Tracking. We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” instructions.
- 4. Promotional Emails. You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials to you, as well as targeted offers from third parties. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you service-related communications.
Please address written requests and questions about your rights to email@example.com or you may mail your written request to 1401 17th Street, 12th Floor, Denver, CO 80202. Note that, as required by law, we will require you to prove your identity. We may verify your identity by phone call or email. Depending on your request, we will ask for information such as your name. We may also ask you to provide a signed declaration confirming your identity. In some circumstances, you may designate an authorized agent to submit requests to exercise certain privacy rights on your behalf. We will require verification that you provided the authorized agent permission to make a request on your behalf. You must provide us with a copy of the signed permission you have given to the authorized agent to submit the request on your behalf and verify your own identity directly with us. If you are an authorized agent submitting a request on behalf of an individual you must attach a copy of the following information to the request:
- 1. A signed and notarized document indicating that you have authorization to act on the consumer’s behalf.
- 2. If you are a business, proof that you are registered with the California Secretary of State to conduct business in California.
If we do not receive both pieces of information, the request will be denied.
How We Protect Personal Information.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
Some of our websites permit you to create an account. When you do you will be prompted to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone else that has obtained your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you. You should notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
Information may be held at our offices and those of our affiliates, third parties, and service providers as described above (see: Who We Share Your Personal Information With).
We will keep your personal information while you have an account with us or while we are providing products and/or services to you. Thereafter, we will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary to:
- • respond to any questions, complaints or claims made by you or on your behalf, >
- • show that we treated you fairly, or
- • as required by law.
We will not retain your personal information any longer than necessary for these purposes. When it is no longer necessary to retain your personal information, we will delete it or anonymize it.
Other Important Information
The following additional information relates to our privacy practices:
- • Third Party Applications/Websites. We have no control over the privacy practices of websites or applications that we do not own.
- • Children. We do not knowingly sell or collect the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints concerning our privacy practices please contact us at the appropriate address below. We will attempt to respond to your requests and to provide you with additional privacy-related information. For purposes of regulatory compliance, our executive officer in charge of data protection is Thomas Ayres, Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel.
Voyager Space Holdings 1401 17th Street 12th Floor Denver, CO 80202 firstname.lastname@example.org